The happy home is all, where the roughness of the way shall be forgotten.
Thursday, August 06, 2009
A Date to D.C.
Ben had some training for work in D.C. so I got to tag along with him for a few days. The boys stayed home with grandma so this was a big treat for all of us. We got to spend a little time with my older brother Tim and his wife Bonny. I also had a little time with their kids the next day at the Natural History Museum. Aside from getting to stay in a posh hotel (compliments of the US Navy), a couple dinners out (without kids), and going on a fun run from the Capitol to the White House, Ben and I were able to have some sweet and unique time together before his new job picks up and before baby #3 arrives.
4 comments:
Looks like fun! :)
What a wonderful time and congrats on #3!!
Love the picture of you guys with the pizza. Congrats on #3.
that pizza looks pretty authentic.. but how did it taste?
Post a Comment