The happy home is all, where the roughness of the way shall be forgotten.
Friday, January 07, 2011
Happy New Year!
We celebrated New Year's with my parents this past week and enjoyed relaxing days together. Above are some shots of our little day trip to the mountains on New Year's day.
Those are sweet pictures. :) Of course all the kiddos are precious, but little A and that round face in a hood!
I have been wanting to catch up with you. After getting your email tonight I was going to write back, but am wiped (sure you know the feeling)! I will try to call you tomorrow.
1 comment:
Those are sweet pictures. :) Of course all the kiddos are precious, but little A and that round face in a hood!
I have been wanting to catch up with you. After getting your email tonight I was going to write back, but am wiped (sure you know the feeling)! I will try to call you tomorrow.
Post a Comment