The happy home is all, where the roughness of the way shall be forgotten.
Monday, December 07, 2009
Splashing Around
Our lovely drainage system in the backyard makes for a perfect pond (quite literally) for the boys to go swimming in... well not quite a swim but certainly a soak! Noah even tried out a little "cliff jumping" this time around. Even though this means muddy and stinky boys, the clean-up is well worth it seeing how much fun they have.
I can't wait to see what little baby girl selph turns out like. I just picture a very girly girl who will not go anywhere near those puddles. How fun for you. Betcha can't wait to dress a little girl!!! So much more fun than boys!
1 comment:
So cute Emily-
I can't wait to see what little baby girl selph turns out like. I just picture a very girly girl who will not go anywhere near those puddles. How fun for you. Betcha can't wait to dress a little girl!!! So much more fun than boys!
Post a Comment