The happy home is all, where the roughness of the way shall be forgotten.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Happy Easter!
We had a sweet and very memorable 2009 Easter. We started the day off with Resurrection Eggs and chocolate bunnies. After a family photo on Waikiki we joined up with some friends and attended their worship service. The last two photos are of friends from Bremerton now stationed at Pearl.
Your boys have gotten so big and so handsome! I love seeing all the pictures. Somehow could I get your phone number so I could call you? I'd really like to catch up sometime soon. Talk to you later!
1 comment:
Emily,
Your boys have gotten so big and so handsome! I love seeing all the pictures. Somehow could I get your phone number so I could call you? I'd really like to catch up sometime soon. Talk to you later!
Beth
Post a Comment