Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Home, almost!

Ben made it back from patrol safe and sound this past Monday.  Noah and I were able to go to the pier and watch his sub pull in.  Because of security reasons, we were not able to take any pictures. Ben is home, but we won't be seeing much of him for a few weeks due to business on the boat. We are so thankful to have him home!

3 comments:

Nic said...

YAY EMILY. Shore duty awaits!

The Bunch Family said...

Emily-
Hey! This is Laura (Ahlstrand) Bunch! I found your blog through crazy avenues, but just had to say how adorable your boys are. Sounds like you will have a great homecoming here soon! Would love to catch up (bunchlaura@gmail.com)!

Laura

Gjovigs said...

Em, I'm so glad that Ben is safely home!!! Congratulations!!! I'm sure you and the boys can't wait for the craziness to end on the boat.. and have him home for a while!!! Congrats again!!!